Wedding Ducks 2020
Here are some glimpses of an amazing duck-themed wedding invitation I illustrated, showing the process from initial concept sketches (sent by the client) to the finished artwork and printed programme of events. I am so proud to have been involved in presenting such a special event, and hope to offer this as a bespoke service in the near future (watch this space)…
‘FaerieVision’ – New Range!
During the 2020 lockdown, it’s been hard not being able to go outside and enjoy nature. To combat this, I’ve been going through some of my photographs and manipulations, taken on various outings, adventures, and visits to friends’ gardens, across England and Wales, and have created somewhere I can share and sell them on Redbubble. My vision is to imagine life as a faerie – where plants and flowers tower over you, light up at night, and create a magical environment full of secret meaning and wonder. This is ‘FaerieVision‘ – I hope you enjoy it!
For two years running, I have contributed illustrations for the Halloween event at my local National Trust property. Here are some information boards from the display, and fun potion trail from last year.
- Conwy Pirate Festival – June 2019
- The Conwy Tournament – June 2017
- The Bear Steps Gallery, Winter Exhibition – January 2016
- The Bear Steps Gallery, Halloween Horrorfest – October 2015
- The Bear Steps Gallery, Shrewsbury (solo show) – October 2015
- The Big Art Show, West Midland Showground – July 2015
- The Bear Steps Gallery, Shrewsbury, Halloween Horrorfest – October 2014
- Oswestry Framing (Halloween window + GLOOP) – October 2014
- The National Trust Chirk Castle (as part of the Helfa Gelf Trail) – September 2014
- Glyndwr University, Wrexham (M.A Show) – April 2013
- The New Welsh Assembly Building, Llandudno Junction (GLOOP) – September 2012
- Shrewsbury V.A.N Gallery (with the GLOOP Collective) – June 2012
- Llangollen Fringe Festival (with Photernative Group) – July 2011
GLOOP Zine Issue #1 (self-published)